On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force. This European law is also referred to in the Netherlands by the abbreviation AVG (Algemene Verordening Gegevensverwerking).
This legislation stipulates new and stricter regulations for the storage and use of personal data. It applies to both commercial and non-commercial organisations. Every company or self-employed person must ensure that the storage and use of data regarding customers, suppliers, employees, etc. complies with the new statutory provisions.
- NV STOETERIJ ZANGERSHEIDE, with registered office at 3620 Lanaken, Zangersheide ZN jurisdiction, registered in the [ndl.] company register KBO under the number 0400.457.273 - E-mail address for contact: email@example.com
- VZW STUDBOOK ZANGERSHEIDE, with registered office in 3620 Lanaken, Zangersheide ZN jurisdiction, registered in the [ndl.] company register KBO under the number 0449.503.542 - E-mail address for contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explanation of cookies
Cookies are small amounts of data stored on your computer or mobile device via your browser.
We use specific cookies on our website.
How can you manage or delete cookies on your computer or mobile device?
All popular internet browsers offer the option to manage cookies. For more information, see the Help function for the browser you are using.
What data do we store?
The data that you provide to us or that you enter in the online form.
How long do we store this data?
We only store the data we need to ensure the smooth running of our business and our website. The contact information you provide us will not be stored longer than necessary.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the identified risks. We protect your personal data from destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, and unauthorised access regarding personally-identifiable information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Furthermore, we strive to keep your data correct and up to date. We therefore kindly ask you to inform us about possible changes to your personal data, such as a change in your contact information.
What rights do you have, and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to:
- Information about and access to your data;
- Correction of your personal data;
- Deletion of your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Limitation of processing;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Obtain your personal data in a structured, general and machine-readable form;
- Transfer (or have transferred) your personal data to another controller.